Need Your Dryer Vent Cleaned?
How commonly should you have your clothes dryer vent cleaned? It depends upon just how much laundry you do, if you have children, if you have animals, if your clothes dryer vent exhaust pipe is short, long, or going up through the roof of your house. As a basic guideline, and suggested by the Insurance coverage Company, you need to have the vent cleaned a minimum of every 2 years.
When a clothes dryer ignites, opportunities exist has actually been a develop of lint that has actually been limiting the exhaust vent over an extended period of time. The develop of lint that happens over an extended period of time is not simply a fire risk, it is likewise a clothes dryer issue that progressively steels the energy performance of the clothes dryer and progressively cost you increasingly more cash.
Right here are a couple of products for your clothes dryer security list:
- See to it that the clothes dryer exhaust pipe is not blocked to the point that it is not limiting air circulation.
- Do not overload the clothes dryer beyond the manufacturer’s suggestions.
- Clean the lint filter prior to or after each use. If the lint screen is broken or has holes in the filter, change it promptly.
- Clear out the exhaust tube at the rear of the clothes dryer a minimum of every 2 years, once a year if you do a great deal of wash.
- Never ever put products, even if cleaned, that have actually touched with unpredictable or flammable compounds, like cooking oil, fuel, cleaning fluids, oil paints, oily elements, etc in the clothes dryer. In this case hang these cleaned garments to dry.
- We do not advise putting rubber, plastic, or foam products in the clothes dryer. This consists of things like pillows, bath mats, tennis shoes and athletic equipment.
- Never ever leave your home when the clothes dryer is running.
- Never ever go to bed with the clothes dryer running.
If you have to have your domestic or company clothes dryer vents clean, give us a call at 904- 245-1594.
Our Clothes dryer vent cleaning procedure is achieved with specialized brushes, and pneumatic air devices and vacuum system to clean the whole length of the vent. We established our vacuums inside the house and link it to the major vent. Then, normally from the outdoors, we “snake” in a turning brush or our specialized air devices which gets rid of the lint off of the vent walls. Throughout this procedure the vacuum is catching the lint that is brushed loose. The procedure is clean and will certainly not leave a mess.
We daily service the Florida counties of Clay, Duval, Nassau, and St Johns. We do work throughout Florida for high volume work, industrial clothes dryer vents, condos, apartment building, and hotels.
NorthPort Heating and Air Conditioning is family owned and operated Heating and A/C maintenance and repair and Setup professional situated in Jacksonville, Florida. Our personnel consists of accredited Air Conditioning repair work professionals, Indoor Air Quality Specialists, and Air System and Air shaft Cleaning Technicians. We comprehend that a completely practical heating and air conditioning system to consist of the upkeep and cleaning the systems to offer optimal effectiveness and durability of the air systems in the house or company. Because of that, our a/c repair service specialists are readily available 24 Hr a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Accredited Florida Licensed Professional: #CMC 1250039.
Locally we service the cities of Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Orange Park, Fleming Island, Green Cove Springs, Keystone Heights, Penny Farms, St. Augustine, St. Augustine Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, Nocatee, Hastings, Fernandina Beach, Callahan, and Hillard all located within the counties of Clay, Duval, Nassua, and St. Johns. Call for Free Estimates at (904) 245-1594
We also specialize in commercial air systems cleaning throughout the State of Florida. Call for Free Estimates at (877) 584-2313.
NorthPort Heating and Air Conditioning Licensed Mechanical Contractor: #CMC 1250039
Return to main menu Click Here: https://atlantic-environmental.com